Relish exceptional treatment advantages along with Low Cost Gastric Balloon in India
In today’s fast-paced life, because of the immense pressure in our professional and personal lives, we mostly opt for quick options; especially in the matter of food, which has unfortunately given a major push to the consumption of junk food and other unhealthy dietary habits. This is the reason Obesity has cropped up as a major health hazard affecting millions around the globe. Obesity can give rise to very life-threatening health conditions like Cardiovascular diseases, Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, Joint problems, Varicose Veins, and others.
Like many other healthcare specialties, Obesity surgeries are also another specialty for which India has become a very promising destination as a medical tourism hotspot. More specifically, Gastric Balloon in India is chosen by many international patients and the steadily rising footfalls show that these medical tourists are extremely happy and satisfied with the outcome of the surgeries.
How do you know if you are an Apt Candidate for this?
Gastric Balloon procedure is a very rewarding Obesity treatment option for those, who are apprehensive about getting under the knife, for weight loss.
- If you have BMI (Body Mass Index) above 40 and more than your ideal weight
- Also, possible if it is between 35-40
- If you have any serious health condition, which can be cured through weight loss, then this surgery can be very helpful
- Especially, patients with Type II Diabetes or High Blood Pressure
In the Gastric Balloon procedure, a small silicone pouch that is passed through the patient’s mouth till the reaches the stomach. It is done using an Endoscope and is a painless surgery. Once it reaches the stomach, it is inflated by using saline water; and because of this the patient feels full and the result is limited food intake. The time taken for placing the balloon varies between 20-30 minutes. Once the balloon is placed, it is taken out after about six months and in some cases, may be removed earlier. Generally, the side-effects are little uneasiness, nausea or vomiting.
The amount of weight loss is of about 15-25 kgs but a lot depends on how much the patient adheres to the diet guidelines – the type of diet and smaller portions as well as exercise. But for most patients, this procedure proves extremely fruitful. By the time the balloon is removed, the patients are used to the altered dietary habits and thus, if taken proper care and followed a healthy food regime, the patients do not have the risk of gaining weight again.
The Benefits include:
- Hardly any chances of complications as compared to more invasive Obesity procedures
- The balloon used is adjustable and can last for a long time
- It costs lower than most other Obesity surgeries
- It is a minor surgery and thus the recovery is much faster
Why choose Gastric Balloon in India?
- State-of-the-art hospitals with extremely well-equipped Obesity surgery departments
- Best hygiene and infection control methods followed at these hospitals
- Affordable Gastric Balloon in India easily possible
- Very commendable success rates
- With several years of extensive experience, the Obesity surgery specialists at these hospitals are recognized to be the leaders in their respective fields
- Medical tour planner like Cosmetic and Obesity Surgery Hospital India to assist the international patients
Round the clock support from Cosmetic and Obesity Surgery Hospital India
When opting for Gastric Balloon in India, the international might require some guidance about the treatment possibilities in India. That is what we at Cosmetic and Obesity Surgery Hospital India, do. We provide the following services:
- Surgeries planned at the best Obesity hospitals and centres
- Getting in touch with the renowned Obesity surgeons can be quite a challenge for the patients; particularly from other countries. We help such patients get the timely appointments
- Very ethical and transparent approach throughout the treatment process
- No referrals needed
- Even if the patients do not have insurance coverage, we look after them
- We ensure the availability of low cost Gastric Balloon in India
- Support related to medical visa, lodging, travelling, pick and drop from the airport, consultation with the surgeon, etc.
- Follow-ups without failure
Talk to us today, we are always available to discuss your Gastric Balloon options and answer any questions you may have about Obesity surgery in India.
For immediate appointment Email-id firstname.lastname@example.org or Call us at: +91-9373055368
To Know more about Gastric Balloon Surgery Visit: https://www.cosmeticandobesitysurgeryhospitalindia.com/weightloss-and-obesity-surgery/restrictive/gastric-balloon-in-india