Fortis Hospital, Delhi sets new standards in Bariatric Treatment for Global patients
Fortis Hospital is a renowned name in the healthcare industry in India that serves the global populace with utmost care for over a decade. This healthcare group achieved its height of success within just few years of its inception and now it is counted among the best healthcare groups in the world. The hospital is well equipped with modern facilities and provide gastric balloon in India at affordable prices. Get in touch with us if you are seeking the affordable weight loss surgery cost at Fortis Delhi.
Types of Bariatric Surgeries
The types of bariatric surgeries are based on the procedure methods:
- Restrictive Bariatric Surgery, restricts the volume of the stomach by reducing the oral intake of food which satiates the hunger quickly and allows the normal passage of the food through the alimentary canal. Examples are:
- Adjustable gastric band
- Vertical banded gastroplasty
- Intra gastric balloon surgery
- Sleeve gastrectomy
- Metabolic Bariatric Surgery, reduce the size of the stomach which results in less absorption of nutrition from the food which in turn creates a psychological condition of malabsorption. Example is Biliopancreatic diversion surgery.
- Mixed Surgery, are those weight loss surgical procedure involving the aspects of both the malabsorptive and restrictive procedures. Examples are
- Sleeve gastrectomy with duodenal switch
- Gastric bypass surgery
Advantages of choosing Laparoscopic Gastric Balloon Surgery in India
The advantages includes less invasive, reduced scar, less blood loss, quick recovery and procedure. You will be able to return to work very quickly. The weight loss will be around 35-40% weight loss after the procedure and also improve the co-morbidities. Get in touch with us to get gastric balloon in India at affordable prices and price of gastric band surgery.
Parameters for good Candidate of Gastric balloon Surgery
The following are the parameters for good candidate of gastric balloon surgery:
- 22 years or older and interested to lose around 30 pounds
- Have a BMI between 30 and 40
- Not able to lose weight with other forms of diet and exercise
- Not comfortable or eligible for other forms of weight loss surgery
- Ready to commit to the lifestyle changes and undergo the balloon removal after six months of the procedure
Benefits of choosing Fortis Hospital, Delhi for your Bariatric Surgery in India
The benefits of choosing Fortis Hospital, Delhi for bariatric surgery in India include achieving significant weight loss in obese patients when an instituted diet and exercise program didn’t provide effective results. The Department of the Bariatric surgery at Fortis, Delhi, provides a comprehensive bariatric and metabolic surgery program with the minimal access surgical techniques having few complications and needs less follow-up after procedure. The surgeons carry out the laparoscopic gastric balloon surgery using the latest technology. Contact us to know about the weight loss surgery cost at Fortis Delhi and book your gastric band surgery.
Transform yourself with Gastric Balloon surgery with best Surgeons in Fortis Hospital, Delhi
Now you can transform yourself with gastric balloon surgery from the best surgeons in Fortis Hospital, Delhi since they achieve outstanding results. The hospital emphasizes to offer affordable price of gastric band surgery and provide the best care for each patients. If you are seeking the affordable weight loss surgery cost at Fortis Delhi then call us at International Helpline Number +91-9373055368 or Email at:email@example.com